Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Walking With Dinosaurs

Or at least, dinning with the alumni.

*Whacked on head by Ren Chang and Seanz*

Okay. Soon to be alumni.

I had a rather pleasent surprise yesterday, when Imran called me up. I could hear laughter in the background, and already my spider-sense was tingling.

I should have seen it coming.

Imran invited me out for lunch, and I could hear the loud and distinct voices of Ren Chang, Chao Ching, and Jamie in the background.

Why not, eh? Of course, I was pretty broke at that time (>RM 60 on hand and in bank) and the car was practically running on an empty tank, but I decided why not. These were the seniors that I nurtured me throughtout my year in AIESEC, and I wanted to see them for one las.......

All right. I admit it. I was hoping they would pay for the poor lil' juniour.

Sometimes, I overestimate their kindness.

So off we went, the 5 of us to the Mines. Ren Chang drove while Jamie rode shotgun. The rest of us were in the back, with me trying to get Imran's hands off my body.

Getting Imran's hands off my body? Don't even bother asking me to explain.

While I tried to prevent my chasity from being robbed away from me by Imran, I guess you could say it was fun. Having all four AIESECers around, and my seniors moreso, really does allow you to talk alot of stuff that would be weird just talking with your other juniors.

Then again, mebbe it's just me.

Meet up with Seanz in Mines, where we had Nando's. Was tempted to go for the 'All the soup and bread you can eat special' (also known as the sucky value meal), but decided to go with the normal. Yay?

The food was okay, but the company was superb. Talking with them really does brighten up your day, and you have to be in awe with what these old AIESECers have done. Ren Chang needs no further introduction, Seanz was the Chair for the MIRACLE Youth Con, Jamie is one of the most hyper, energetic, and friendliest people I have ever seen, Chao is my sweet, crazy nee-chan who was in charge of Euphoria, and Imran in......

Imran.

>.<

Heh. To these bunch of soon to be Alumni, have fun and keep in touch.

Perhaps AIESEC is really all about making networks after all.

3 Comments:

Blogger kablooi said...

bad, bad dino. they didn't offer to pay? tsk tsk... hahaha

7:26 PM  
Blogger ZJ said...

We were trying to make him drive us actually. but his pleas were sooo pathetic that in the end we had to contaminate Renchang's car with all the perv between him and imran.

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gackkkk

cant believe i'm writing here

anyway, just wanted to remind you of the OTHER weewee we saw in the shop.

please, dont EVER forget that.

btw, if you're wondering he uses zippers and not flies.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home